Cornerstone marketing solutions LLC the biggest thieves of the centuries.

Around sometimes in August 2008 I was looking for Job.I received a Phone call From Cornerstone Marketing Solutions LLC.Promises to help with my financial situations.

I signed up with them.the first call they offer me a package for 419.95.

than they call next day, they said if I want to make Money I need to advertise. they offered a package for 6999.95. I said I don't have that kind of money. then they offered at 4995 dollars.

I decided to do business with Cornerstone Marketing solutions LLC. after less than a month I decide to applied for mortgage refinance. no feed back, when I find out It was a bogus. I sent letter to them to let them know my intent to cancel the contract.

they did not respond to my letter. I went to prepaid legal to follow up with them for refund. they refused to pay the money back. they left me with a 5185 dollars bill through American Express.

Anybody who receive phone call from those please run this is very serious matter.please hear me.

Had an Experience with Cornerstone Marketing Solutions?

Comments

all heart

Latest is they are out of business along with their buddies at economic freedom corp.

Contact AZ. att. gen legal assistant = Pamela Crabtree at 602-542-5763.

Or U. S. Postal consumer fraud analyst = Kathy Martinjak at 502-388-5424 in Phoenix.

Go to jail John Hanson and friends.

all heart

Economic Freedom Corp.

7251 W. Lake Mead Bl. #300

Las Vegas, Nevada 89128-8380

United States of America

Phone: 877-827-3507

Web: www.economicfreedomcorp.com

Category: Telemarketers

YES, I'm pretty sure they've gone to ground. Though they were telling me how few complaints, and that there are 1000's of happy customers.....just a couple of days ago, and trying to re-sell me on their systems.

I am not positive, but EFC appears to be closed. The Phoenix postal inspector is starting an investigation and they told me it is associated w/ bankcard empire. The efc site is not coming on, and the one phone # I was getting to a person on is on constant busy or turned off? And another # is not in service. Both Phoenix and Las Vegas #'s are dis-connected.

Justin Johnson is the most rude *** business man I've ever encountered ... the poster child for a criminal LIAR! John Hanson of WEBSITES4AMERICA, aka Cornerstone mkt'g acted nice, and says God Bless and all.....but sorry guilt by association, and he did tell me to profit by hanging in for the long run, and fought my credit card dispute and won.

Just thought you should know. And keep the complaints going especially to the AZ. Att. Gen. and U.S. Postal inspector in AZ.

May I please ...

I guess this is beyond help? It is beyond outrageous that the government let this go on for so long with victims from over a year ago. Blessings to all injured by this inhumane rip-off! I know it is intentionally HURTFULL...!

Good father

Dear Elcanap, Sharon, & Josie,

Same very big problem here and know of many others! I do not know if the site will post my # or not?

Trying to warn others....#

808-982-8491.

#200897

This group of scammers took me for $26,000 but I am now fighting through the AZ and NE Attorney General's (AG) offices.Please take this to your state AG and AZ so they have a bigger and stronger case to pursue these crooks with.

File a case with your local police department on scams.I am also looking to find any class action lawsuits to get into to help recoup some of my loses.

YESTERDAY..7/27/10 I WAS RIPPED OFF OF #319.87 I CHARGED ON MY VISA CARD.I WANTED TO EARN MONEY.

THEY TOLD ME THAT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS SEND THEM 5 NAMES AND PHONE WONDERS PER WEEK....THE COMPANY CALLS THE PERSON WHO WANTS TO BUY A MACHINE THAT SWIPES THE CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS. AND I WILL GET A CHECK FOR 50% OF THEIR COST FOR THE MACHINE. WHAT CAN I DO NOW.

IS IT TOO LATE TO GET MY MONEY BACK?OR SHOULD I CALL MY CREDIT CARD PEOPLE AND TELL THEM I WAS RIPPED OFF.